Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Black Cards.

So, the band The Black Cards is a side project put together by Fall Out Boys bass player Pete Wentz. I must say I did once like Fall Out Boy ,but their old stuff  anything up to Underneath the Corck Tree. But The Black Cards, I must say is super duper awful! The lead singer Bebe Rexha sounds like Ashley Simpson in their new demo. That is just my first complaint, but in their new demo Paradox  the sound of the band is even not even delightful. It sounds like a bunch of 5 year olds with instruments in a garage. Listening to that demo made my ears want to bleed out. I am not being biased because I listen to hardcore music. But if you listen to the song too you would hate it as well. But listen to the demo Paradox and leave your comments and what you think about the song below. Thank you for giving me the time to rant about how lame this song is, and p.s Pete wentz shoud never have a project band again.

No comments:

Post a Comment